It’s that time of year again … On August 1st of last year we reported a change in how one went about excluding mobile apps from display campaigns. Where we’d used a domain exclusion prior to that, suddenly that was being discontinued. Admittedly, the new system was superior for the average user but I couldn’t help but think they were removing support for the domain-based system in hopes of grabbing a few extra dollars from folks who didn’t know to migrate. At least the new system was pretty straight forward. In the device setting you’d find a screen that looks like:I’m not sure specifically when this changed, and didn’t receive an email notice as I did last time, but when you visit the device section now you’ll find: And when I went back to older campaigns that I know I’d selected to not include apps … Wouldn’t you know it … they’re now included.